With year end approaching, I wish ...
- Organizations will have more leaders and less managers.
- People recognize that there are no limits to excellence, perfect service, and outstanding leadership. Excellence is more a question of commitment than capabilities.
- All leaders and managers understand that their clarity of vision, strategy, and processes are not only “nice-to-have,” but also essential for employees’ commitment.
- Managers focus more on real execution instead of endless concepts on PowerPoints.
- CEOs understand that most people will give their best if the leadership team sends consistent signals and “walks the talk.”
- HR does not hire the most adapted people but those who have inspiration and unique value to provide. Best leadership is NOT based on MBAs and the like.
- Everybody understands that the main purpose of all organizations is to serve clients.
- Every customer service representative realizes that response time is the number one satisfaction factor.
- Leaders acknowledge that what is clear to them is not necessarily clear to others and that knowledge sharing and communications are the keys to success.
- All meetings have clear objectives and documented next steps.
- All decisions are real decisions and not just statements to be re-discussed.
- More leaders step out of their comfort zone to achieve results that matter.
This post is from our Friday noon memo #112. Interested in regular updates? Sign up here.
© Copyright by New Pace Consulting SA, 2011. All rights reserved.